Thursday, November 25, 2010

apabila saya sudah besar,

3 years old
Grandma: Kitak mok jadi apa kelak?
Me: Ultraman

6 years old
Someone, Anyone, Whosoever: Sepul dh besar mok jadi apa?
Me: Power Ranger

7 years old
Teacher: What is your ambition boy?
Me: Doctor

10 years old
Aunt: what do you want to be later?
Me: Scientist

12 years old
Teacher: what do you want to be after finish schooling?
Me: goin to the high school, of course.

15 years old
Teacher: What is your ambition?
Me: Engineer

16 years old
After studying PHYSICS & ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS, I want to be a policeman, inspector, detective, forensic officer.

17 years old
Realizing Biology is much tougher than Physics. WOW, no wonder some students taking medic end up going insane. So bye bye forensic, doctor, scientist and again, I think I prefer to be an engineer.

17 years old after the SPM
DAMN, there so many engineering field, which should be taken. CIVIL, MECHANICAL, AERONAUTICAL, MARINE, ELECTRICAL, WARFARE, BIOTECHNOLOGICAL, CHEMICAL,NUCLEAR. WARGHHHH.........

18 years old after taking SPM result
Alright, Quantity Servey is Okay. Honestly, I forgot what I applied for my application. Finally I got Chemical Engineering.

19 and 20 years old
Ya Allah, this course is tough. So tough. Try my best, try my best.

20 years old
After finishing fifth semester, Ya Allah, this course is so difficult.

Today
After watching LOST TAPES,

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY MALAYSIA DOESN'T HAVE A CRYPTOZOOLOGIST??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

tremble to the bone © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness