Sunday, January 2, 2011

OK 2011

all right. it has been 2 days 19 hours since 2010 left us. and it seems that nothing really change right. I just wishing for the new target to come true.

OK.... certain people do have target. as long as everything are going well and according to plan then I'm so grateful.

got my third dean list for my final semester.

having a lot of girlfriends. hahaha.... nah kidding. what for.

going to the CHESS Samarahan annual dinner and the pre-Grad dinner.

have a side career during the 4 months holiday. wow its almost like while I'm on vacation after form 5.

done some major change in my attitude. less hot tempered, more motivated, less negative thinking, more and more independent, less cowardice, more courageous, less troublesome, more faith, and what more.

try to apply my scholarship to further study. so that i dont have to take my master to go to oversea. in other word, so that i can avoid living in Shah Alam and again studying in Uitm. owh Australia, please do accept me.

try to make my parents proud. finish your diploma for God's sake. simple.

try to stop ur bad habits.

finish your Silat lessons

avoid sickness

watch Harry Potter part 2 in KUCHING.

finally,

actually theres nothing that can stop me from dreaming as long as I'm still breathing.

SO FUCK YEAH!!!!! 2011 I'll ROCK YOU TILL 31 DECEMBER 2011


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

tremble to the bone © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness