Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BLINK BLINK


I MISS YOU

hello there
angel from the nightmare
shadow from the background of the morgue
the unsuspecting victim
of darkness in the valley
we can live like jack and sally if u want
where u can always find me
well hows halloween on christmas
and in the night we'll wish this never end,
we'll wish this never end

THE ROCK SHOW

Hanging out behind the club, on the weekend.
Acting stupid, getting drunk with my best friends.
I couldn't wait for the summer and the Warped Tour.
I remember it's the first time that I saw her- there.

She's getting kicked out of school cause she's failing.
I'm kinda nervous, cause I think all her friends hate me.
She's the one, she'll always be there.
She took my hand, and I admit it I swear.

STAY TOGETHER FOR THE KIDS

It's hard to wake up
When the shades have been pulled shut
This house is haunted
It's so pathetic
It makes no sense at all.
I'm ripe with things to say
The words rot and fall away.
If a stupid poem could fix this home
I'd read it every day.

All THE SMALL THINGS

All the, small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take, one lift
Your ride, best trip

Always, I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, Na.......

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, Na......

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, my little
redmill
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, the night will
go on, my little redmill




BLINK 182
a band that I once loved during high school
nowadays i dont hear music such as blink 182 sum 41 or even the strokes.
i'm not trying to mock nowadays music, i respected every genre just that
i miss to hear this type of band in the radio or even in MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

tremble to the bone © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness